Livetechcare also provide technical support towards booting computer from black or blank screen with blinking cursor. We provide 24/7 help service to the customers so as to increase time flexibility.Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (US/Canada)
How to Boot Computer Due to Black or Blank Screen with Blinking Cursor?
These are the steps to follow if you have Windows Vista and are dealing with a Black Screen with Blinking underscore.
When your computer is booting up you have the option to press F2 or F12.
PRESS F2 -Set Up
When you're in the Set Up go down to Boot Device Configuration(BDC)
Now under Hard Disk Boot Priority
You Will see first boot device
and boot other device
FOR THE FIRST BOOT DEVICE SELECT "HARD DISK"
After you have made the first boot device hard disk press F10 TO SAVE and RESTART .
Still facing problem???
Contact our expert technician to get your problem resolved in no time.
- blue screen error win32k sys
- blue screen memory dump error
- fix registry error
- hard error blue screen
- registry cleaner review
- registry repair programs
- Fixing Computer Time
- Additional technical support
- blue screen dump error
- Registry Problems
- How to fix error message in MS DOS or 16-bit Windows based program?
- ATAPI SYS Blue Screen Error
- Blue screen error solution
- Clean up pc
- Blue Screen c000021a Fatal System Error
- Blue Screen Error
- Blue Screen Driver Error
- 2000 Registry Repair
- Blue Screen Boot Error
- Uniblue RegistryBooster 2010 Review
- Fixing Registry Errors
- Advanced Registry Repair
- Backdoor Computer Security
- Benefits of Windows Defender
- Blue Screen and its Error codes
- Blue Screen Error 1033 Message
- Blue Screen Error 7b
- Blue Screen Error 8e
- Blue Screen Error Code
- Blue Screen Error Messages
- Blue Screen Error Restart
- Blue Screen Hardware Error
- Blue Screen Stop Error
- Boot Registry Repair
- Calendar and Other Time Settings
- Change Desktop Color Scheme
- Check Date and Time Settings
- Clean Computer Registry
- Disk Cleanup Tool Role and Benefits
- DumpReport Exe
- Fix Blue Screen Error
- Fix Booting Problem
- Fix Corrupted Registry
- How to Add a Control Panel Tool to a Category?
- How to Boot Computer Due to Black or Blank Screen with Blinking Cursor?
- How to boot in normal mode?
- How to boot computer in Safe Mode?
- How to Check Upgrading Compatibility for Windows 7?
- How to delete System Restore Point?
- How to fix Disk Cleanup Tool?
- How to fix Error "1084: This service cannot be started in safe mode"?
- How to Fix Error Codes "0x643 or 1603" Received on Updating Windows?
- How to fix error Logon.exe Missing while Running System Restore?
- How to fix error STOP 0x000000ED?
- How to fix error "Windows cannot access the specified device or file" while Opening .gif Files in Windows ?
- How to fix USB Boot Error on Dell Computer?
- How to fix Windows update error?
- How to get new Windows Updates?
- How to install Windows Update?
- How to Prevent Automatic Reboot on Getting Blue Screen of Death?
- How to Remove Programs Manually?
- How to Remove Restore Points?
- How to remove Toolbars?
- How to Remove Unwanted Entries from Startup Folder?
- How to remove unwanted applications temporary files?
- How to Remove Windows Components?
- How to Resume From Standby Mode in Windows XP or Widnows Vista?
- How to run Disk Defragmenter?
- How to Run Error Check Utility?
- How to start Windows XP Setup when it Stops Responding with 34 Minutes Remaining in Its Installation?
- How to Update Windows?
- How to Use SubinAcl to Manage Submissions?
- How to View Content on C Drive?
- Fix error NTLDR is missing
- Registry Cleaner
- Registry Cleanup
- Windows2000 Registry Repair Tool
- Registry Scanner
- Runtime Error Causes
- Run Windows Activation
- Selective Startup Mode
- System Restore Point and Its Common Errors
- Troubleshoot Windows Installer
Scope of Livetechcare Services
- Troubleshooting of your windows and boot related problems.
- Installations of important software and application which will enhance your PCs performance.
- 24/7 round the year tech support.
- Remote PC support to solve your bootup problems online.
- Provide instant technical support as far as email related issues are concerned.
- Easy and direct access to our technical experts.
Call email@example.com (US/Canada)
24x7 Instant access to our technical support team at anytime.