Live Tech Care offers you support to fix error Web Page Unavailable. We provide 24/7 help service to the customers so as to increase time flexibility.Contact email@example.com
How to fix error "Web Page Unavailable" that occurs while surfing the Internet
A very common error message Web Page Unavailable that many computers face while opening a web page, this error usually occurs due to security reason and connectivity issues, In order to avoid such issues you are recommended to follow the 5-step resolutions that the problem is resolved.
Step 1:- Right click on Internet explorer
Step 2:- You will find the option Properties click on that
- Click on the General at the top.
- Then you have to click on the delete files.
- Click on the delete files.
- Then click on setting.
- Click on view files.
- You need to select all the files and then delete them.
- Click on advanced.
- Uncheck Enable third party browser extension.
- Here you need to click on OK button.
- Click Start button, click on Run, in the white blank box type sfc /scan now, and then press ENTER.
- Here you are supposed to follow the prompts throughout the System File Checker process.
- When the system checker process is completed, then restart your company.
Step 3:- Here you are supposed to repair the corrupt operating system files.
Step4:- You have to configure the firewall.
Step5:- At last you have to run scan through antivirus/antispyware.
By following the above steps you can easily fix the error 'Web Page Unavailable'. This allows you to browse web page without any error.
- Internet Security
- Internet Setup and Installation
- Wireless Internet Connection
- Delete Temporary Internet Files
- Fix Error 678 or Error 769 while connecting to Internet
- How to Block Specific Websites from Host File?
- How to Block Unwanted Pop-Ups?
- How to browse a Secure Website?
- How to Connect to the Internet after Installing Windows XP Service Pack 3?
- How to Delete Internet Files?
- How to fix error Web Page Unavailable that occurs while surfing the Internet?
- How to fix Internet Connection Failure When Downloading or Signing in to Rhapsody?
- How to Log in or Connect to Secured Websites?
- How to Solve Page cannot be Displayed Error?
- Internet Explorer Help
Scope of Services for Fixing Internet Related Errors
- Troubleshooting of your internet and internet errors related problems.
- Installations of important software and application which will enhance your internet performance.
- 24/7 round the year tech support.
- Remote PC support to solve your internet problems online.
- Provide instant technical support as far as email related issues are concerned.
- Easy and direct access to our technical experts.
24x7 Instant access to our technical support team at anytime.