Live Tech Care also provides you support to connect to the internet after installing windows xp service pack 3. We provide 24/7 help service to the customers so as to increase time flexibility.Contact email@example.com
How to Connect to the Internet after Installing Windows® XP Service Pack 3
Windows XP Service Pack 3 is installed to get the updates for Windows XP operating system and also fixes problems with windows XP operating system, if you install the Windows XP Service Pack 3 and after that you are not able to access internet then you are recommended to follow the 5-step resolution.
Step1:- The first step is to click on the Start button then click on the Run.
Step 2:- There in the white box you need to type CMD and then click Enter.
Step3:- You will see a black screen on your computer there you need to type nslookup on the command prompt, and then click 'Enter'.
Step4:- You will get the error message and you are supposed to correct it. If there is an error message that DNS server is not responding here you are required to download & install Windows® XP Update KB951830.
Step5:- After finding the error message behind the internet connection failure now you can proceed by downloading and installing process Windows XP SP3 installed on your computer and can run internet without any problem.
- Internet Security
- Internet Setup and Installation
- Wireless Internet Connection
- Delete Temporary Internet Files
- Fix Error 678 or Error 769 while connecting to Internet
- How to Block Specific Websites from Host File?
- How to Block Unwanted Pop-Ups?
- How to browse a Secure Website?
- How to Connect to the Internet after Installing Windows XP Service Pack 3?
- How to Delete Internet Files?
- How to fix error Web Page Unavailable that occurs while surfing the Internet?
- How to fix Internet Connection Failure When Downloading or Signing in to Rhapsody?
- How to Log in or Connect to Secured Websites?
- How to Solve Page cannot be Displayed Error?
- Internet Explorer Help
Scope of Services towards Connecting the Internet
- Troubleshooting of your internet connectivity related problems.
- Installations of important software and application which will enhance your internet connectivity.
- 24/7 round the year tech support.
- Remote PC support to solve your internet connectivity problems online.
- Provide instant technical support as far as email related issues are concerned.
- Easy and direct access to our technical experts.
24x7 Instant access to our technical support team at anytime.